Making a Booking on TAP
Step 2: Search for products
The search bar at the top of the page is used to search by destination or keyword and access recent searches.
Throughout your homepage there are quick links to top tours, destinations in the spotlight, and more!
Step 3: Sift through your search results
Once you have searched for a destination:
- The far left column provides a category breakdown
- The middle rail provides filters that consist of: dates, prices, duration, rating and more. The more tab features tours that include: free cancellation, likely to sell out, Skip-The-Line, private tour, viator exclusive and new to viator.
- The Recommended For You feature highlights tours that might be of interest to you
- The Sort by option is located in the middle right area and lets you choose how to sort products to best suit your search needs. For example: Featured, Price (Low to High), Duration (Short to Long), New to Viator, etc
Step 4: Review Product Details
Once you pick a product, each individual product page contains:
- Price and availability
- Activity details*
- Departure and return logistics*
- User reviews
- Traveler photos
- Inclusions / Exclusions*
- Cancellation Policy*
- Other important details*
*It is important to call special attention to these tabs to ensure that your client has all the necessary information to have the best experience possible!
Step 5: Select your variation of product & add to your cart
Many products have different start times and optional additions depending on the date and number of travelers. If your booking on behalf of a group that exceeds the supplier maximum you can submit a special request with our Group Services team.
It is important to peruse all options to find the best choice for your client!
Step 6: Finalize the itinerary
Ready to check out? Make sure to do these 3 things first!
- Review all products, crucial details, costs and commission
- Enter traveler information for each activity on the itinerary
- Add additional notes for the supplier with pertinent client requirements
After reviewing the order, proceed to the secure checkout page:
Step 7: Confirm the booking
Click the orange button that says “Book Now.” You’ll proceed to the check out page where you will input your client’s information, as well as your own. If you’re logged in, your information will be pre-filled for your convenience.
Important! If you have not logged in, be sure to enter your registered email address under “agent email” to tie the booking your account and receive commission