Commission & Payments – Everything You Need to Know!
If you’re a registered travel agent on the Viator Travel Agent Platform, you’re earning commission on every booking you make for your clients through our agent booking site. Here are some key points about commission and payment:
- Commission does not need to be claimed. Each booking is attributed to your account when you book on travelagents.viator.com
- Commission is paid in the currency you selected during the registration process.
- Your commission never expires.
- Your commission is trackable in the Bookings and Commission tab in your agent profile.
NOTE: In order to earn commission, you MUST book on the travel agent site, travelagents.viator.com; not the consumer site, viator.com. We want you to earn commission, so please bookmark the correct site.
- All commission payments are made by direct deposit to the bank account you specified when you registered for an account.
- For host agencies, commission is paid directly to the host account who is then responsible for disbursing payments to member agents.
- You will receive an email notification when a payment is issued.
- To receive payment, you must have at least $50 USD in your account. If you don’t meet the minimum threshold, your balance will carry over to the next month. *For host agency accounts, member commission roll up to the parent account. Once the combined commission total reaches $50 the host account will be paid.
- Commission is paid the month following your client’s travel date (provided the amount is more than $50 USD).