Now that you’re set up and earning commission on our Travel Agent Platform, let’s get you all the answers to your commission questions!
- To earn commission, you must book on the Travel Agent Platform – make sure you bookmark this site so there’s no confusion next time you book!
- You must be registered on the Travel Agent Platform to ensure commission gets paid. For information on how to register, see this article.
- Bookings made on viator.com will NOT earn commission!
- Commission earned will be automatically logged in your account – no need to submit claims.
- You will earn 8% commission on everything you book on the Travel Agent Platform. Commission paid to our travel agents is the same for EVERY product!
- We do not pay commission on cancelled bookings.
- Commission never expires!
- Commission will be paid the month following the client’s travel date, provided you meet the minimum threshold.
- The threshold for commission payments is $50 USD. If you don’t have at least $50 USD in your account, the balance will roll over to the next month.
- Commission is paid in the currency you choose when you set up your account. Currently, we offer the following currencies USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, CAD, FJD, HKD, NZD, SGD, THB, ZAR, CHF, DKK, NOK, SEK, JPY.
- Commission is paid via direct deposit to the account specified during the registration process.
- Each time we pay you, we’ll send you an email that includes a remittance file with a summary of traveled bookings and their corresponding commission payments.
- Agency owners will receive a similar remittance report that shows the individual agent that earned each commission – agencies are responsible for distributing commission payments to their member agents.